For help and support with the passing of a pet. Sometimes we feel very alone. We're not alone.
- Posts: 4022
- Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:50 pm
- Location: Sautee Nacoochee, GA
Another of our family members lost a special heart dog today. Please keep Karen Anderson in your prayers.
AmbrrNannerDog went to the Rainbow Bridge this morning, July 30, 2012 at age 12 years and 7 months.
- ambernannerdog.jpg (14.56 KiB) Viewed 4383 times
Christine... and Bailey, playing at the Bridge
?/1999 - 10/25/08
- Posts: 12114
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 7:00 pm
I am so sorry for the loss.... Deepest sympathies.
- Founding Member
- Posts: 13201
- Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2001 7:00 pm
- Posts: 1902
- Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:00 pm
- Location: Pennsylvania
I'm so very , very sorry for your loss. You gave "Ambr" the best care and love on earth, and Andy was waiting for her when she crossed the bridge.
Blessings to you,
"How far that little candle throws his beams! So shines a good deed in a weary world." -William Shakespeare